Our Addictions and Mental Health Program is intended for front-line counsellors, probation officers and case managers who wish to enhance their professional skills related to working with clients with addiction problems.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Six)
This is the recommended completion order:
- COUN 9067 Mental Health and Addiction FoundationsOnline
- COUN 9068 Introduction to CounsellingOnline
- COUN 9069 Community Services and Supports in Addictions and Mental HealthOnline
- COUN 9070 Counselling Gender and DiversityOnline
- COUN 9072 Group Counselling for Addictions and Mental Health PractitionersOnline
- COUN 9075 Impulse Control Disorders and Behavioural AddictionOnline