Our Graphic Design Program provides you with a foundation in design principles as well as training in the main software applications currently used within the graphic design industry.
Program Delivery Method:
You can complete this program primarily though Macintosh, primarily through Windows or through a mix of both. The section information listed for each course will indicate on which platform each section will be delivered (though your certificate will not indicate the specific platform you chose).
You must bring a USB memory stick to all classes.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- COMP 9591 Introduction to Adobe Creative Cloud Temporarily Online
- DESN 9177 Principles of Design Temporarily Online
- COMP 9597 Adobe Photoshop 1 Temporarily Online
- COMP 9595 Adobe Illustrator 1 Temporarily Online
- COMP 9593 Adobe InDesign Temporarily Online
- TYPO 9002 Typography Temporarily Online
- COMP 9589 Digital Prepress Temporarily Online
- COMP 9574 Design Portfolio Temporarily Online
- Contact Information
- Visual Arts and Design Department
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor