Our Human Resources Management Program has been designed to be relevant for both those wishing to work in human resources administration and those already working in the field but interested in expanding or updating their skills.
The courses in this program are recognized by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA).
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page. Program graduates meet the coursework requirements to pursue the HRPA Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
Core Courses (Nine)
This should be completed first, if possible:
Completion order for all others is only limited by course prerequisites:
- HRM 2024 Compensation and Benefits Administration Online
- ACCT 9119 Finance and Management Accounting for HR Professionals Online
- HRM 2029 Human Resources Planning Online
- HRM 2017 Human Resources Training and Development Online
- HRM 2025 Labour Relations Online
- PSY 1149 Organizational Behaviour Online
- HRM 2026 Recruitment and Selection Online
- HSAF 1002 Workplace Health and Safety Online
Disclaimer: The CHRP designation is awarded by the HRPA. The information provided here does not represent the extent of the requirements for the CHRP designation. The requirements are set by the HRPA, not George Brown College, so you must follow the process listed on the HRPA website and meet the requirements applicable to you to achieve the CHRP designation. HRPA policies are subject to change without notice, and George Brown College is not responsible for any information errors or inaccuracies that result from a change in HRPA policy.
- Contact Information
- Business Department
- Office Location(s):
- St. James Campus, 193 King St. E., Building G (SJG), third floor