Our Human Resources Management Program has been designed to be relevant for both those wishing to work in human resources administration and those already working in the field but interested in expanding or updating their skills.
The courses in this program are recognized by the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA).
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate. Program graduates meet the coursework requirements to pursue the HRPA Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation.
Core Courses (Nine)
This should be completed first, if possible:
Completion order for all others is only limited by course prerequisites:
- HRM 2024 Compensation and Benefits AdministrationOnline Option
- ACCT 9119 Finance and Management Accounting for HR ProfessionalsOnline Option
- HRM 2029 Human Resources PlanningOnline Option
- HRM 2017 Human Resources Training and DevelopmentOnline Option
- HRM 2025 Labour RelationsOnline Option
- PSY 1149 Organizational BehaviourOnline Option
- HRM 2026 Recruitment and SelectionOnline Option
- HSAF 1002 Workplace Health and SafetyOnline Option
Disclaimer: The CHRP designation is awarded by the HRPA. The information provided here does not represent the extent of the requirements for the CHRP designation. The requirements are set by the HRPA, not George Brown College, so you must follow the process listed on the HRPA website and meet the requirements applicable to you to achieve the CHRP designation. HRPA policies are subject to change without notice, and George Brown College is not responsible for any information errors or inaccuracies that result from a change in HRPA policy.