Our Instructional Design Program is intended for those interested in instructional content creation for corporate training, subject-specific workshops and the higher education industry. Learn about the theoretical foundations, key principles and practical approaches used in the development and design of instruction/training for a range of different modes of delivery.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- TETR 9080 Instructional Design Principles Online
- TETR 9081 Digital Pedagogy Online
- TETR 9082 Course Design for Hybrid Delivery Online
- TETR 9083 Alignment and Assessment Strategies Online
- TETR 9084 Quality Assurance and Course Evaluation Online
- TETR 9085 Project Management for Course Design Online
- TETR 9086 Collaborative Framework: Working with SMEs Online
- TETR 9087 Special Topics in Course Design Online
- Contact Information
- OntarioLearn Department