Our Instructional Design Program is intended for those interested in instructional content creation for corporate training, subject-specific workshops and the higher education industry. Learn about the theoretical foundations, key principles and practical approaches used in the development and design of instruction/training for a range of different modes of delivery.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Eight)
This is the recommended completion order:
- TETR 9080 Instructional Design PrinciplesOnline
- TETR 9081 Digital PedagogyOnline
- TETR 9082 Course Design for Hybrid DeliveryOnline
- TETR 9083 Alignment and Assessment StrategiesOnline
- TETR 9084 Quality Assurance and Course EvaluationOnline
- TETR 9085 Project Management for Course DesignOnline
- TETR 9086 Collaborative Framework: Working with SMEsOnline
- TETR 9087 Special Topics in Course DesignOnline