Our Jewellery Design Fundamentals Program teaches you the foundational skills you need to create your own jewellery. Develop your knowledge and explore techniques as you practice your skills through hands-on jewellery projects.
Once you have completed all the requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate using the department contact information on this web page.
Core Courses (Five)
This is the recommended completion order:
- JEWL 9084 Jewellery-making Techniques 1: Basic On Campus
- JEWL 9085 Jewellery-making Techniques 2: Intermediate On Campus
- JEWL 9086 Jewellery-making Techniques 3: Advanced On Campus
- JEWL 9087 Casting On Campus
- JEWL 9088 Model Making On Campus
Elective Courses (Choose Two)
- Contact Information
- Fashion and Creative Arts Department