Our Wellness Business Management Program is designed to help you prepare for management opportunities in wellness settings, including spas, salons, resorts, cruise ships, fitness centres, wellness centres and yoga centres. This wellness business program provides you with a comprehensive overview of industry fundamentals and covers best practices, critical thinking and conflict resolution as well as communication for effective leadership. Learn how to be successful in the fast-paced and growing wellness industry as you examine successful operations and facilities management and develop an understanding of employment and business law. Also explore marketing, social media, retail and client relations in the wellness setting.
You must have completed grade 12 English. (An approved equivalent is also acceptable).
Once you have completed all requirements of this program, you can request to receive a certificate.
Core Courses (Six)
Completion order is only limited by course prerequisites:
- FASH 9287 Wellness Business Best PracticesOnline
- FASH 9289 Wellness Business Client RelationsOnline
- FASH 9288 Wellness Business Financial ManagementOnline
- FASH 9285 Wellness Business Management FundamentalsOnline
- FASH 9286 Wellness Business Marketing and Social MediaOnline
- FASH 9290 Wellness Business Operations and Facilities ManagementOnline
The total tuition for the eight courses is $1,784. There are no additional supplies required. Total program cost: $1,784