If you stop attending your course without officially withdrawing, you will receive a failing grade (which will be recorded on your grade report) and will not receive any sort of refund.

To withdraw from a Continuing Education course and receive a refund of some/all of your fees less an administrative fee, you must officially withdraw in the timeframe laid out for your course in our refund policy. To withdraw from a Continuing Education course without academic penalty (a failing grade), you must officially withdraw before 60% of the scheduled classes/meetings are held.

You must officially withdraw in writing. To officially withdraw, send your withdrawal request to cereg@georgebrown.ca. Your request should include your name, your student ID number, the course registration number (CRN) of the course section in which you are registered, and the reason you are withdrawing.