Every Continuing Education student has a student account. To access your student account, visit the STU-VIEW website. Log in using your student ID number, password, and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Your student account allows you to
- confirm your registration(s)
- print your tax receipt (T2202)
- print a receipt of payment (not for tax purposes)
- view any holds on your record (for overdue fees, etc.) that may prevent registration activity
- view your final grades and print them in an unofficial transcript (for your information only)
- view and update your mailing address and phone number(s)
- view and update your email addresses (including your assigned college email address)
Your student account does not allow you to
- request a transcript (so be sure you read our Transcripts web page for details)
- change the name on your account (so make sure you contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the correct forms and instructions)
It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information in your online student account is up to date. George Brown College does not accept responsibility for communication missed because of incorrect contact information. If you have problems accessing or using your student account, call the George Brown College Contact Centre at 416-415-2000.